At this point in your free trial, you think that AES could be a good fit for you and your students. Now you're wondering how much an annual subscription would cost.
In this article, we'll share a quick overview of our pricing structure, the price ranges for the subscription plans available, and how to request a quote.
In general, the cost of an AES subscription depends on three factors:
- The subscription plan that fits your needs
- The number of student licenses you need
- The product you want to purchase (HealthCenter21 or Business&ITCenter21)
Let's dive into what these factors mean and how to determine the right fit for you.
1. What Are the Subscription Plans and Which One Is Right for Me?
When purchasing AES, you can subscribe to one of three plans: Classroom, Campus, or District.
- The Classroom plan is the perfect fit if you're the only teacher at your school who teaches the type of class you plan to use AES for.
- The Campus plan is a great fit if there are multiple teachers at your school who plan to implement AES.
- The District plan is designed for when there are teachers at multiple schools within the district who want to use AES in their program.
2. What Are Student Licenses and How Do I Determine How Many I Need?
Along with the plan you subscribe to, your price will depend on the number of student licenses you need for the year.
The number of licenses you need is typically the number of students you teach in one marking period.
Learn more about student licenses by watching this quick video:
3. Which AES Product Should I Subscribe To?
The AES curriculum system is segmented into two distinct product offerings: HealthCenter21 and Business&ITCenter21.
- HealthCenter21 includes access to the health science curriculum modules.
- Business&ITCenter21 includes access to the curriculum modules for business education, career readiness, and computer applications classes.
How Much Does HealthCenter21 Cost?
A yearly subscription to the HealthCenter21 health science curriculum ranges from $1,500 for a classroom plan to $100,000 for a district-wide implementation.
To learn more about the available plans and to request a quote, head to the HealthCenter21 pricing page:
How Much Does Business&ITCenter21 Cost?
A yearly subscription to the Business&ITCenter21 business education, career readiness, and computer applications curriculum ranges from $599 for a small classroom plan to $75,000 for a district-wide implementation.
To learn more about the available plans and to request a quote, visit the Business&ITCenter21 pricing page:
Have additional questions about our pricing? Send us a chat!