In this article, you'll learn:
- What is the Daily Quiz Challenge
- How to Turn the Daily Quiz Challenge On
- How View the Daily Quiz Challenge Results
It's important to note that this feature is only available in the Health curriculum.
What is the Daily Quiz Challenge?
The Daily Knowledge Challenge is a popup that will appear once a day when a student logs in and offers ten challenge questions for the student to answer.
The topics the challenge covers include Medical Terminology, Anatomy and Physiology, and Pharmacy Tech. These topics have the most vocabulary and concepts to learn and may need more practice.
Three Ways to Use the Challenge in your Class
- Use it as a refresher at the beginning of an advanced class.
- Make it a precursor for a class who has yet to cover those topics.
- Use it for extra practice all semester long on vocabulary-intense topics!
How to Turn the Daily Quiz Challenge on
On your My Classes tab, select the class.
Click on your class's Assignments tab.
In your left-hand menu, click the Daily Quiz Challenge link under your Advanced Tools.
Check the box for Students will take the daily quiz challenge.
Then check the boxes for the content areas that you want to be included in the challenges.
How to View the Daily Quiz Challenge Results
On the Grades tab of the class using the Daily Quiz Challenge, in the left-hand menu, click Activities/Games.
Choose how you want to view the data.
There is a Leaderboard, student Participation, and your class Performance compared nationally.