If a student is absent or requires addition time besides their time in class, you can open the assignments just for that individual to get caught up or work independently.
You can start by...
1. Signing is as a teacher.
2. On the Courses page, go to the course that the student who needs the assignment opened for them is in.
3. Then you can continue on to the Grades tab.
4. Select the module that contains the assignment or is the assignment that needs to be opened.
5. Once there, click on the grade for desired assignment that is next to the student's name.
6. It will bring you to a page where you can open the assignment for either One Hour or 24 Hours.
7. Your student will now be able to access and work on the assignment for the selected amount of time.
This feature is not available in the Starter Packages.