To see that break down of the different test questions and how student are performing on each question, you can see which questions students are struggling and which they are excelling at.
Check it out!
- Start by signing in as a teacher.
- Select the class you would like to view the Question Analysis Report for. On your Overview tab, under Advanced tools, you can select Reports.
3. Go ahead and generate the report under the Question Analysis section.
4. It may take a few moments to generate before the option to Download Your Report button appears.
5. Your report will be an Excel document. The document will tell the number of times the question has been attempted for an assessment, the number of times students answered it correctly and if it was answered incorrectly. It also includes the percentage of attempts that were correct.